Tariffs & Details
Tariffs vary according to season, with Peak and Off-Peak rates.
All cabins are fully self-contained with cooking facilities, TV, air-conditioning, veranda, outdoor setting and car parking beside cabin.
- Queen beds are made up, pillows and towels are supplied for two people.
- Blankets and pillows are supplied to all additional beds
- Bring your own sheets, blankets and towels for additional beds or hire linen packages
- Linen Packs – containing sheets, blankets and towels can be hired:
- $10 for single beds (once only charge)
- Park Facilities: Hot showers, clean amenities, laundry, dryer, baby bath, camp kitchen, undercover BBQ area, LPG refills, coffee, kiosk, tourist information, children’s playground, camp fires are allowed.
- Minimum bookings apply over Christmas, Easter, Festival weekends & long weekends.
- Prices quoted include GST and are subject to change without notice.
- There is a cancellation Policy in place and copies are available.
- We are Pet friendly, and pets must remain on a lead at all times. Pets are not permitted inside cabins
- There will be no refund after arrival if your stay is cut short for any reason or you change your mind and the room/site is left vacant.
- If the room/site can be re-let at any point after your departure, an equivalent refund will be made available to you, less an administration fee of 10% of amount paid.
- Deposits/payments for cancellations within 30 days of arrival will not be refunded.
- Deposits for cancellations outside 30 days of arrival can be credited for 6 months or refunded, less an administration fee of 10 % of amount paid.
- Tariffs are subject to change throughout the year.
- We do not accept personal cheques for payment upon arrival.
- We reserve the right to change room/site allocation (within the appropriate category) if deemed necessary.
We love having dogs at our park, and the dogs love it too – but to keep it safe for all our guests, please read the following before booking with your dog.
- Dogs are not permitted inside cabins. They can however sleep on the verandah outside the cabin.
- Dogs must be supervised at all times and never left unattended, including inside a tent, van, or other accommodation.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times while not in a van or tent or other accommodation: there are no exceptions. A leash must be no more than two metres in length. No dog ‘runs’ are to be operated by dog owners.
- For health and safety reasons, dogs are not allowed in any common areas of the park, including kiosk, camp kitchen, amenities, playgrounds, reception, or any public areas.
- Dog owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their dog’s waste in a sealed ‘doggy do’ plastic bag and disposed of in rubbish bins.
- For health and safety reasons, dogs must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the park. Additionally, any dog-related accessories such as dog blankets should not be washed or cleaned within the park.
- Dog owners are personally responsible, and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions caused by or because of their dog.
- The dog owner must agree that the Park Manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose dog is deemed noisy, disruptive, and aggressive or the subject of a complaint/s from other guests. It is the dog owner’s sole responsibility to control and manage their dog. If in the view of park management this has not happened to an acceptable level, the owner and the dog may be evicted from the park immediately.